This sled can haul it all. The Sherpa was inspired and designed after sleds used by the arctic explorers of team GoNorth. These sleds are built to haul large loads over rough terrain. Whether on a trans-arctic expedition, caribou hunting trip, or for everyday use on the trapline, these sleds are tough.
Specifications and Options:
• Laminated white ash runners 3″ tall and 2″ wide
• 0.5″ UHMW screw on runners
• 8′, 9′ or 10′ UHMW plastic bed, (20 – 28″ width)
• Optional vertical handles for more turning power with large loads
• Rope sides to help hold and lash large loads